Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Flower bottle

I needed a gift for a friend and I have seen wine bottles wound with yarn and they look really pretty. I didn't have a wine bottle so I went to the Goodwill store in our town. I found the best bottle!! and the best part was, it was .99 and it came with odd flowers in it but Hey, I can use those at some point in time. lol It wasn't a wine bottle but it was very thick glass and it is very sturdy. I had some twine at home, so I glued and wound it to the bottle. I made some yo yo's and added to the front and put in silk flowers. I think that my friend will love it.
This was very relaxing for me and so much fun and now it is giving me lots of ideas for other vases too, :-)

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful - I know your friend will love it. sandie

    ReplyDelete