Thursday, June 13, 2013

Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls

When I was little, I had a set of Raggedy and Raggedy Andy dolls. My Mom and my sister used to make and sell them. I loved my dolls and now wished that would have kept them.These arent the dolls but they look similar.
Well.....I mentioned to my sister how I wish that I still had my set. This year for our birthdays, we decided to exchange gifts at the same time, although our birthdays aren't at the same time. So...to my surprise, she got me a new set of Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy dolls. They arent the same size but I love them just the same. They bring back good memories of my childhood.
 
 They sit and look good on our bed. Thanks Linda!! I really love them.

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe someone else posted about them a few days ago. I love them - especially - Andy - lol. sandie

    ReplyDelete