Saturday, December 8, 2012

The New Christmas Look

Our old red Christmas stockings were getting really worn out. I decided to make new one and I wanted something different. I chose to go with green. It isn't a velvet but is soft like it and shimmery and a really soft white fur. My sister made the name tags and she did a great job. Thanks Linda!!
Each tag has its own personalized trinket on it. Don's is a pocket watch cuz he is always on time and mine is a pair of scissors cuz I like to sew. Don isn't sold on the green yet, Valerie said to make him his very own red stocking LOL
They do look nice and gives us  New Look!

4 comments:

  1. NOW YOUR HALLS ARE SURELY DECKED W CHEER AND FUN. I LOVE THE STOCKINGS AND PEPSI
    HUGS
    CECILIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stockings are just adorable!! Love the tags - great job Linda!! and Diana.

    xo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new stockings, and your tree looks beautiful! Wishing you and your crew a very Merry Christmas!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete