Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Earring holder

I have this issue with liking bling. It doesn't have to be expensive,  just cool and different, that's the way I like it. I had been looking for a different kind of earring holder, so that I can see what I have and not have to dig through the drawer to find 2 earrings that match ya know?? My daughter gave this to me at Christmas time. I wanted to use it as a earring holder. I got a string of chain with some hoops to hang the earrings on and I hot glued it to the metal tree. I made drapes in the chain so that I can hang them on it easily. It turned out perfectly and I love it in my room. I can easily see what earrings I want and it takes like 2 seconds to get them on and off. I just lay the post earrings in the bottom of it and that works great too. I do have some bracelets that unclip so I found that I can clip them right to the tree trunk and way I can get to those easily too. I really liked the way it turned out and now I have a earring/bracelet holder too. I like to wear necklaces and bracelets. As I look back, I always did as a kid too.  I wanted something different and unique so this works perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment