Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Misc pics of the kids here~~

This is Zac's car stroller. The steering wheel turns, the hood opens to put stuff in there,and it even honks, isn't that cool???He even does Wheelies in it!!!Kaleb sitting still for a picture!!
Kyla~~the woodsie girl!!
Zac loves to climb anything in sight, the table, chairs, out of his High Chair, the stairs, the front porch wall, we aqree sure that he is part Monkey!!!Kyla and Kaleb visiting the fire Station. They got to put on helmets and sit in the firetruck.
I came home from a Dr's visit and this is what I saw~~Guess he likes bowls for hats!!!Kyla in her shimmery pink stared dress that I made her. No one likes it but her and me and it drives Kim crazy when she wears it!!!
Kaleb strutting his Fireman garb on that Kim bought him at Target. For his b-day this summer he got the matching boots, so he is pretty cool!!Zac at the playground with a face that I thought was just way to cute!!
Kyla and Kaleb together and liking each other at the moment!! LOL
Hope you enjoyed the monterage of pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you are back! I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've been having with your health. I hope that everything is back to 100% now. The kids are as adorable as ever! Zac's expression in that last photo of him is priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete