Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Deep deep snow

We have just a "Tad" bit of snow!! yah right!! I think we got clobbered!! It is literally up to my knees which must be 1 1/2 ft or two!! I couldnt believe it. I took Jazzi out with me on her leash so I wouldnt loose her but Hey! if she is crazy enough to run away, I dont think she could even if she wanted to!! Here is the front porch and Note: There is no swing there!! LOLHere is the swing ROFL~~buried in the snow!!I will just let you look at the pics, they speak for themselves plus a have a yummy breakfast waiting LOL then we will hit the sidewalks etc. Hey!! Double thanks for the snazzi snowblower Linda!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! You really got some snow. Hope you've got some projects to keep you busy when you're not shoveling.

    xo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete