Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Childrens Museum

Don and I drove to Indianapolis and picked up Scott and Jessica and the kids at the airport. We got our hotel, looked around a bit and then we went to the Children's Museum. It is 4 floors and there is lots of stuff for kids to do and see. Tyler and Molly had fun as you will see in the pictures.
This was an old rail car:
 We found Lego land and there were tons of cool things made with Lego's: It is amazing how people can build all these things. Somebody has a really cool job!!
 Hey! I tried my hand at making a cool car and here is my creation. I think it looks just as good as those others right??? LOL
The Lego race car
This was a castle that kids could crawl under and look like they were inside.
Molly loved the fishies
I liked the red bug!!
Tyler and Molly pics.
It was a fun day and we all enjoyed the Children's museum even if we weren't the kids LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment