Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Friday Lunchdate~~

Last Friday, Kim had to work and that is my errand day, so Kaleb ran with me for my errands. We went to Micheals, and he wanted to go to MacDonald's for lunch. He was happy to be able to pay and treat me to lunch that day. He is getting his money all ready to get out here.
After we ordered and paid, I had to wait for the food. Kaleb said he would go and get us a table~~what a gentleman!! He found us a nice booth, :-) He got his Happy Meal nuggets and wasted no time getting it all out and ready to eat.
We had a good time talking and it was just fun being out with him all by himself and I think he enjoyed it too. Plus he got just the batman figurines that he wanted, so life doesn't get much better than that for a 3 yr old, LOL
Left there, headed to get groceries and of course, we always get more stuff when a kid is with me. It is AMAZING how stuff just shows up in the buggy~~very mysterious!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment