Sunday, September 18, 2011

South Padre, here we come!!

Last Sunday we flew to San Antonio to see Scott and Jess and the kids. Tuesday we left and drove down to South Padre Island with Scott, Jess and the kids for some R&R and to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary which was on August 28th.
This was the building that we were in. It was pretty nice inside. We were the 4th one over from the right side and the 3rd down from the top.
This was the view from our balcony. There were 3 pools, tennis court, sauna's and a great view of the ocean. Our spot was perfect because we could sit out there in the morning and evening and not have the hot sun on our deck. I just LOVE all the palm trees and I sure wanted to bring one home with me, but I dont think it would survive back in Ill, LOL South Padre was very relaxing. It was so much fun swimming in the Ocean, the waves were so strong and it was windy. I must admit, I did get a mouth full of salt a couple of times and the waves knocked me down sometimes, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment